AdBenches provide non-illuminated, eye level outdoor advertising display surfaces measuring approximately 2 feet by 7 feet with a horizontal orientation for imaging. (For exact sizes, please download our Art Spec Sheet.) AdBenches are positioned on the public right of way a few feet from the pavement and directed at vehicular traffic, mass transit riders, bicyclists and all other passersby. Reusable full color posters are installed in a permanent frame and protected from the weather and urban wear and tear by a clear Lexan cover forming the panel. The advertising panel is an integral part of the backrest of a free standing bench affixed at a bus stop and used by waiting transit riders.LOCATION MAP
- Available in the Tucson metro area at over five hundred (500) high-traffic locations and busy key intersections.
- One of the best media buys in the Tucson market in terms of value, delivering an average of approximately 15,000 impressions for less than $5 a day or a Cost Per Thousand (CPM) of only 28 cents, based on a 10 panel Showing for 24 weeks.
- Market-wide coverage supports both demographic and geographic targeting for multiple advertising and marketing uses, including point-of-purchase, directional and micro-marketing.
- Normally contracted in 4 week increments, short term Quick Placements of one week or more for special sales or events are available.
- Reusable posters are easily rotated from one location to another to effectively extend campaign reach to larger audiences.
- Excellent stand alone advertising medium or for use to support direct mail or print advertising to create greater awareness and brand recognition.