AdDisplays are backlit, eye level outdoor advertising display surfaces measuring approximately 4 feet by 6 feet with a vertical orientation for imaging. (For exact sizes, please download our Art Spec Sheet.) AdDisplays are positioned on the public right of way a few feet from the pavement and directed at vehicular traffic, mass transit riders, bicyclists and all other passersby. Reusable full color posters are installed inside a permanent ad box and protected from the weather and urban wear and tear by a clear Lexan cover. The advertising display box is often installed as an integral part of a free standing covered structure located at a bus stop and used by waiting transit riders.LOCATION MAP
- Over six hundred (600) AdDisplays at high-traffic locations and busy intersections in the Tucson metro area each deliver an average of 22,000 impressions per day.
- With backlit illumination, AdDisplays work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cost efficient in relation to other Tucson media with a low Cost Per Thousand (CPM) of $1.54, based on a 10 display Showing for 24 weeks.
- Normally contracted for 4 week display period increments. Short-term Quick Placement Showings of one week or more are available for special event or sales promotions.
- Full color, high resolution posters are easily rotated from one location to another to effectively extend campaign reach to larger audiences.
- Effective as a stand alone medium or media mix reinforcement to reach a broader audience.
- Market-wide coverage offers effective geo-demographic targeting options for specific market penetration or can be used to create a dominant market presence reaching over 700,000 adult Tucsonans daily.