AdBenches provide non-illuminated, eye level outdoor advertising display surfaces measuring approximately 2 feet by 7 feet with a horizontal orientation for imaging. (For exact sizes, please download our Art Spec Sheet.) AdBenches are positioned on the public right of way a few feet from the pavement and directed at vehicular traffic, mass transit riders, bicyclists and all other passersby. Reusable full color posters are installed in a permanent frame and protected from the weather and urban wear and tear by a clear Lexan cover forming the panel. The advertising panel is an integral part of the backrest of a free standing bench affixed at a bus stop and used by waiting transit riders.LOCATION MAP
- Available in the Tucson metro area at over five hundred (500) high-traffic locations and busy key intersections.
- One of the best media buys in the Tucson market in terms of value, delivering an average of approximately 15,000 impressions for less than $5 a day or a Cost Per Thousand (CPM) of only 28 cents, based on a 10 panel Showing for 24 weeks.
- Market-wide coverage supports both demographic and geographic targeting for multiple advertising and marketing uses, including point-of-purchase, directional and micro-marketing.
- Normally contracted in 4 week increments, short term Quick Placements of one week or more for special sales or events are available.
- Reusable posters are easily rotated from one location to another to effectively extend campaign reach to larger audiences.
- Excellent stand alone advertising medium or for use to support direct mail or print advertising to create greater awareness and brand recognition.
Click here to see full gallery of examples.
REACH A MOVING TARGET
At AdVision Outdoor, we are committed to service, accountability, and value.Request a Quote